Sunday, September 2, 2012

090212

Its the new month.
I begin slowly and lightly.
No wod today, the prior week was a killer, and so its tomorrow onwards.

I have to refocus back on my path. It seems that i haven't improve a lot lately.
But news is, i'm getting myself a barbell, and from there onwards i can train my power cleans and overhead squat.

Today i played basketball, although my jumps gad improved, my endurance isn't there at all.

Right now, i will focus on burpees, runs and strength.
Strength will always be there.

This month, each week i must complete at least 200 burpees. Which can accumulate by all workouts.
And metcons will be done 3 times a week.

That will be my September. If my burpees still suck, it will be 100 burpees challenge from
October onwards.

Till then, see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment