Wednesday, June 27, 2012

062712

Hey peoples!

Gonna tell you, today is H.A.M day!
Hard as a motherfucker!

Early AM did a hardcore hundred.
25 pull ups
25 push up
25 air squat
25 burpees

I had unbroken air squat! But the burpees.. Killed me!

After my work, i got home early, plan to visit the gym but my body says no. So i napped.
Woke up with a great determination to perform a benchmark WOD.

I saw Joshie, involve dumbbell snatch and pull up. A L-sit pull up.
Cant do that so i tweak the whole WOD.

40 dumbbell snatch @20kg right arms
15 weighted pull up@ 20kg
40 db snatch left arm
15 weight pull up.

40 db snatch right arm
10 pull up weighted
40 db snatch left arm
10 pull up weighted
.
Wanted to go for the 3rd round.. But my lats gave up on me. This is hardcore indeed.

Up next, Fei's place for TAP WOD.

4 rounds for time of
15push up
20steps lunges
50m runs

Result 5:46

End the day with a little tyre flip. Too light it doesnt feel a thing.

Nice and easy.
3 sessions in a day!! Suppose to be my lifestyle. Its coming true!

No comments:

Post a Comment