Thursday, June 21, 2012

062112

Yo! What is up!?

Today i got a little ambitious. Well not really cause i chose the so called easiest workout from the Crossfit regionals events.

Event #3
10 dumbbell snatches (alternative hands)
Sprints
4 rounds.

The event uses 100lbs dumbbells, but it's too heavy for me.. SHIT
So i tweak to 70lbs. Not sure how long is the sprint.. I just ran across the gym. That's it.

70lbs.. Felt like i could go heavier.. 80maybe? It would be a challenge.
I did a 1rm with 90lbs.

Gotta get strong Jeck.

One thing i'm very disappointed,
I threw out another workout,
Death by Burpees muscle up/pull up.

3 rounds (muscle up)
3 rounds (pull up)
I quit at +3 reps. I sworn i could have gone finish the 7 round.. I quitted.
Ass.

Punish myself with 2k rows now.
Ass face

No comments:

Post a Comment