Tuesday, June 19, 2012

061812

Hey, what's going on JeckShen here and today I'm about to share one of my toughest and gruesome workout.

Ever heard of the "Bear Complex"?

 This is what I did,
5 rounds of 7 reps
Power clean,
Frontsquat
Push Press
Back Squat
Push Press.

The idea is to make it unbroken for 7 reps.
Which I epically failed.

I loaded my weight at
40kg, 50kg, 55kg, 60kg and 65kg.

It was a killer, I keep breaking it cause my front squat is killing me. As well is my wrist.
Still couldn't rack the damn thing.

So Bradley came after awhile for a short easy workout.
I suggested Jackie

Row x1000m
50 thrusters @ 45lbs
30 pull ups

my result : 11:56.
A month ago I did 14:46 but with a 50lbs bar.
Overall it's good, especially there is someone pushing you. It's a big difference.

There is my double wod night again.
No idea if it's a good thing to do a double wod, but I utilize my time as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment