Thursday, June 14, 2012

061312

Hi guys!

Today I wasn't feeling too hype up on working out, but at the same time I still need to do something.
So I thought, I'm gonna do something I really dislike most...

BURPEES.

Burpees, my kryptonite. I don't know why I couldn't excel in burpees like other gymnastic movement. But based on the pyramind, Metacon plays a role before gymnast movement.
So I guess in order to improve my burpees, I have to do runs? rows? bike?
I love rowing by the way. But maybe I haven't been rowing in a proper way.

So burpees, a movement consist of pushup, to squat to jump and back to pushup.
Will take my breath away just like that.

So the WOD,

100 BURPEES for time.
results : 14:40

I can maintain the first 20 easily, but within 3 min I can only finish 28-30.
It's not a satisfying results though. But the thing about numbers, 100, can easily be done.
Just don't put stress on yourself and just think, you can make it 20, 40,50.. the next will be just the same.

Just don't quit.

So after the deathly 100 burpees.
I went on doing pull ups and dips.
Max rep dips, 20.
Gotta find someway to rejuvenate myself for next workout. If there is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment