Wednesday, June 13, 2012

061212

I had to be honest,

I haven't been sleeping well lately. I had average of 6 hours sleep everyday. This is not healthy at all.
Based on my observation, strong athletes make full use of their entire day. Take Rich Froning Jr for example, he woke at 6AM and finished a few metacon workout, Graham Holmberg too. Even Travis Stoetzel wakes every 4AM for a good workout.

I for one, lived a lazy and easy life. That's not the idea now, I gotta break this habit, and balance my lifestyle accordingly to what I need to achieve.

So I came back from work, I thought to myself.. I'm damn sleepy.
But a little push always wakes me up.. I just gotta train! If you know what I mean.

So I did,

3 rounds of
400m runs
20 box jumps. (assume it's 28-30")

running got a little better, able to finish the round.
But took it easy, gotta improve on my strides.

and then EMOTM of 2 reps muscle up.
finished 3rounds +1.

That's all for the day.
On the side note, I haven't been myself lately. Drowning my sorrows into my workouts. I call it utilization of negative energy, but ain't too happy about that. Life is hard,  and like all workout.. you gotta face it and challenge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment