Tuesday, June 12, 2012

061112

It's Monday and there's all these fuss about monday blues.

Here's my advice, kick the blues in the balls. Get shit done and don't let Monday kills you.
Monday is a new beginning to go H.A.M! You let monday bring you down you gonna let all else simple things bring you down. I'm sure you people trying to be tough aint' gonna let that happen right?

So got home and had a nice dinner before I hit the gym.
Been working out in the globo gym, make use of the bars and equipments.

WOD: Randy.

75reps of 75lbs Power Snatch.
Results: 9:44

Form was ok, getting slightly better during halfway.
Breathing is a little problem but surprised I can finish within 10 minutes.
Need to work on sumodeadlift high pulls and shoulder presses to get stronger.

So I met up with old friend, David. He's a regular gym nut. His goals are far different from mine.
But it is alright to learn from people, do what they do.. improve with them. That's how globalization works isn't it.

He was doing incline benchpress with his pals, all look tough mofos.
So I thought of a workout.

Row 500m
Max rep pull up
Row 500m
Max rep incline bench @ 40kg
Row 500m
Max rep pull up

Seems like the day max rep pullup is only 11.
And max rep bench is 20.

I end my workout with a few more heavy benches.

No comments:

Post a Comment