Monday, June 11, 2012

060912

So Friday was a rest day. Tou I still went outside and did some max rep pull ups and a little push up.
As well as practice a little double unders.
So my max rep pull ups is 15..
Aiming for 20, den 25 den 30. Trying to hit 70.

Woke up at 330am in the morning. Company had a hiking trip in Broga hills. Pretty easy hike, went there to strengthen my work/colleague relationship and all since I don't linger much.
Hike was easier, probably signs of my better fitness conditions. But it's Broga, so wouldn't know where it really challenges me at all.

Went home to get sufficient rest for gym session in the evening.

Throw out a FRONTSQUAT strengthening.
Initially I assumed Fei could do 200kg for 1RM. So I tried to tweak around the a little the area.

WENT DEAD WRONG CAUSE I COULDN'T SQUAT ABOVE 100KG AT ALL!

So here's the workout.

15reps @ 60kg
10reps @ 80kg
attempt 2 reps @90kg
3 reps @80kg
3 reps @ 80kg
1 rep @ 80kg.

I tried 100kg, but failed miserably.

Turns out Fei 1RM was 120kg. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment