Friday, June 8, 2012

060712 WOD

So me and my boy Fei plans to sneak in to a globo gym. Play around a workout with me.
I proposed D.T and we throw out something like this.

Benchpress
5reps of 60%1repmax
3reps of 70% 1repmax
2 reps of 80% 1repmax
(my 1repmax was 100kg i assume. will test it out later)

and then we hit D.T
3 Rounds of
12 deadlift at 60kg
9 hang power cleans at 60kg
6 push jerk at 60kg

result : 12:22

Suppose to hammer out 5 rounds.
but gassed out even at first round. Either way, no excuse. got to keep improving.
Getting better at the cleans, wrist hurt but the wrist bands work wonders.
Probably gotta get one for myself.

I PR'ed  60kg snatch



I think i can go heavier, provided with proper technique and safety method. Better not hurt my back.


So I recovered from D.T quite swiftly, threw out some other workouts with rows that goes like this.

3 rounds of
500m rows
30 db squat at 30lbs each.

Squat form not very good. Especially performing front squats.
Fei decide to time it. 18:45

That is all. good workout with Fei. Always train with experience. Learn the good stuff. Don't fuck up, and get strong together.

No comments:

Post a Comment