Monday, July 2, 2012

070212

What's up guys.

You know about me involving with crossfit, or whatever i'm doing.. To be the best, you gotta tackle your weakness.

I know a couple of mine.
Muscle endurance, and stamina (metacon)
So i make a routine, sorta, 100squats a day.
I hit it the day before, i hit it this am.. As well as banded push up. No more body weights.. Unless of course the bands are not around.

So i did a wod, that tackles my main weakness..

Nicole

In 20minutes
400m runs
Max reps pull ups.

Results: 15,12,12,12,10

I hate running. And i need to get more reps to those pull ups.

Up next, visiting a gym that Neil goes to.

Did a 15minutes EMOTM
2-3 reps clean & jerk
First 5 min @ 65kg
Next 5 @ 55kg
Last 4 @ 60kg
Last minute 3reps@ 70kg

Assuming the bar is 15kg.

Totally worn out. Gotta replenish myself. Dayum!

No comments:

Post a Comment