Monday, June 25, 2012

062412

Yo!

It's sunday, my friends will know that i usually wake at 7am for the same routine every sunday..
BUT NOT TODAY!!!

Woke up at 3:30am
Why?

Standard chartered marathon 2012
Now, i did not registered to run, i sorta late for registration.. So i replace a stranger, Ryan Ng.

I ran 10k leisure,
While Ming ran 21k for the first time. Respect!

The ultimate metacon in my life!!
I dont understand how a lot of my friends manage finish in time at average 1hour.

My time, 1:20:10
My 5k, 32:40
Still couldnt manage finish within 20:00.

This weekend, i've seen a lot of strong people. Man that that does double wods, clean squat @ 100kg++
Some that beat my scores.

These keeps me motivated, and the world is not small, there are stronger people improving each day.. And so am i!

No comments:

Post a Comment