Sunday, June 17, 2012

061512

Hello people.

It's Friday night, and while most people are partying and drinking.. I stayed back to sweat.
It's my dad's birthday, but i'm not celebrating tonight.. It is all in good hands by my brother. I think.

So the workout,
Elizabeth.
21-15-9 of
135lbs squat clean
Ring dips

Well I tried 135lbs cleans.. Can't handle the weight and slammed the bar to the ground(globo gyms don't like that). So i load the weight to 105lbs.
And since there's no ring dips, i did on bar instead.

Result : 13:01
I'm great at dips.. It's the squat cleans that killed me. Personally, i'm having problems with squat itself.
Means squat is very important for lifting.

The workout got me quite burnout compared to the rest of the benchmark workouts.. So i finish my day with presses.

Variation of press:
10mins EMOTM
First 5 mins, 4shoulder press 3pushpress 3pushjerk.
Weight at 40kg? Couldn't remember.
The rest of time loaded a little heavier and did push press and pushjerk.

Did not keep track with my records.
The result? Total burnout the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment